The songs can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgJ8M7c4mro
What I liked:
- The way Monali Thakur sings coo-coo the second time in the second verse in Sawaar Loon.
- Amit Trivedi’s twice-sung short vocal rhythm in Sawaar Loon.
- The organ in Ankahee.
- Amitabh Bhattacharya’s voice in Ankahee.
- The interplay between Mohan Kannan and Amitabh Bhattacharya’s voice at the start of Shikayatein.
- The violin and cello part in Shikayatein.
- Swanand Kirkire in Monta Re.
- The first two lines of Zinda.
- The way in which both the Amits start the song but take a backseat for the rest with Shilpa Rao taking over as the melody in Manmarziyan.
- The laidback yet angsty feeling throughout Manmarziyan; the sound is very Led Zeppelin-esque.
- The santoor and पायल की झंकार in Manmarziyan.
Written by Runcil Rebello.